Wednesday 29 April 2009

Just warming up

Ok so just trying to get into the swing of this whole blogging thing, got myself a twitter account too! Just got to remember to update the thing now! I will probably go mental with updates for the next few weeks and then the novelty will wear off!

My geisha Anya stamp was delivered this morning can’t wait to get started on some eastern inspired cards! At the moment though I am loving my Sugar Nellie gorjuss girls, there’ll be a couple of them up in the next few days!

I’ve added a couple of my cards so far so you can all come on the journey with me as I learn new tricks and see if I grow! I’m taking a few classes so who knows! There are no limits but your imagination.


Acetate stamping with white Staz-On gives fantastic effect!!








Half acetate front with Jane’s Script sentiment, clever use of bow to hide join and used art glitter glue as dries totally clear









Threading water border punch, flowers were stamped three times, cut out and silicone glued to give decoupage effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment