Saturday 9 May 2009

Copic colour challenge and spoon full of sugar

Decided to put touch feely with my copic challenge this week, I wanted to do a little more Greeting Farm customising with the stamps and my new cuttlebug haunted house came so..... These were the colours given

http://www.copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/

Used Flesh for hair with sand highlights with a sand broomstick stem. I'd heard about using copics to colour ribbon so decided to try it on some twig style fibres for the broom stick with the walnut. distressed with Tim Holtz distress tool its all strokeable lol.
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow - love this, especially the broom

    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee great card !

    thanks for joining in on the copics challenge.
    love maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile - best use of the embossing folder I have seen. Great card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Copics Colour Challenge.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a cool card-love it.

    Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete