Wednesday 6 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday and the Secret Crafter Challenge

I wanted to try something a little different with this one so went for a frame card, first time I have made a 3d card! actually went right on my first time attempt, which is pretty good for me as I seem to have a problem doing things straight, must be my wonky eyes.
This weeks challenge at cute card Thursday was shiny shiny so I though I'd combine it with the Saturday Challenge which is Flowers, oh lovely shiny leaves.... well punching foil was an experience!! Here's the finished result.
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, love the butterfly.

    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and Daisy is one of my favourite stamps. Thanks for taking part in the SCSC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome 3D card Kelly, good job, especially getting it right first time! Loving Daisy! Louise x

    ReplyDelete